Lecturersclub APP: Technovation brought about by Indgiants for Trainers
Groups allow segregation of students within the application and allow targeted delivery of content. It is advisable that the admin creates a group for each subject of each class for most suitable segregation & efficient delivery of content. For eg. groups may be named like ‘12-A Science’ or ‘XII English’ or whichever format the admin finds suitable.
The ‘Groups’ button in the left menu navigates to the page that allows management of groups. On this page, you can Add, Edit & Delete Groups. To add a group:
- Go to the ‘Groups’ screen from the left menu and click on ‘Create’ button on the top right.
- In the Group creation page, you will be asked to enter name of the Group in a field to the left.
- The list on the right is the list of all students present in the application. You can click to add them to the group upon which the students will appear in the list on the left.
- You can search the list of available students by Name, Guardian Name, Admission No. Or Phone Number so you don’t have to scroll through the entire list.
- The search field in the top bar lets you search the students already assigned to the Group, which is the list on the left.
- Click on Create to finalize the Group.
- You can