Upload a Video
Lecturersclub APP: Technovation brought about by Indgiants for Trainers
- To initiate Video Upload, click the ‘Create’ button on the top right corner of YouTube homepage and click ‘Upload Video’.
- You’ll be taken to the Upload Video Wizard which will let you select the Video file from your PC/Phone in the first step.
- After the video has been uploaded you will be shown the link of the video as marked in the screenshot below. This can now be used to share the video or added to any Assignment you create. But before proceeding, fill in details like Name, Description and age appropriateness of the video.
- In the next step you will be asked to set the Video’s visibility – Private videos are only accessible to list of YouTube users you manually set. Unlisted videos don’t show up in searches or your Organization’s account/channel but are visible to users who possess the link – so your students/clients will have access to the videos through this application. Public videos are visible to everyone on YouTube. You might prefer to set visibility to Unlisted.
- You will be redirected to YouTube Studio where the video you just uploaded will be listed at the top. The same can be accessed from ‘Your Videos’ option in the Left Menu of YouTube.
- Finally, you will be able to add the URL of the uploaded video to the Assignment like shown below.